Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The College Life!

Oh hey! it's me Sara! just living the college life!...yeah! i know! It's so super weird to think about! I moved in and I couldn't believe it! I still can't believe it! It seems like one big sleepover and I'll be going home any day now. But I won't be going home. It's the weirdest feeling! I get my own bedroom and bathroom and it is absolutely fantastic! I have the greatest roommates in the world! I couldn't ask for better! There is Tarah, McKell and Torie. We are always being crazy and having a blast!






My first day of classes was yesterday and it didn't really feel any different. It felt a lot like high school except bigger. There are so many people and so much of everything! I am loving it! I have a billiards class, connections, math, english, human development and a volleyball class! It's fun! and I'm getting the swing of things. My singles ward seems way legit and they get into things! Tomorrow we are going to go boating and on friday we are gonna go cliff jumping! how awesome?! I love it:) College is just great! I love my apartment and doing my own thing. Its just like a huge party 24/7 haha. Yesterday we went and saw this awesome band Imagine Dragons perform on campus! They were super good and it was a blast! The crowd had so much energy! Well i hope all you cuties are having a superb time going back to school and falling back into things! I'm just enjoying life and taking steps in new directions! hug hug! kiss kiss!

1 comment: