Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Final Countdown

So The Final Countdown has started...well officially yesterday. But i only have 9 days left till I move out for college. I can't believe it is so soon already. I remember when it was years away, then months and now i only have days left. Time goes by so fast. It's been a pretty good summer. I wish I could have changed some things and done more. But it's too late to change anything now. Sadly, time is up!

I always can feel when school is going to start because I buy back to school clothes!! I love getting new clothes and I love what I got! But it's also kind of sad. school is going to start...ugh. But i can't wait to wear my new clothes! It hit me though that it will be kind of the last time. I'm going through all my lasts...My last week. Soon all my lasts will be up and i'll be gone! Im really excited but really afraid at the same time.

One thing I'm afraid of is not saying my last words. So I have a goal for my last week. My goal is to say my last words. I'm going to tell people how I really feel and let them know. So there isn't anything left unsaid. I want to have the closure I need. I'm going to say goodbye and it's going to be so hard. I am going to miss my family and friends so much. I don't know what I am going to do for the first couple weeks in college. I know I'm going to be a bit lost. But then again I'm excited to move out and become my own person. I will have no one to rely on but myself and that's exciting! I can figure out what I want to do and where I want to go. I'm on my way to growing up and being a grown up! haha what an adventure it will be:)

9 DAYS....see you on the flip side

No comments:

Post a Comment