Thursday, August 4, 2011

Warped Tour Excitement!

Hey there it's me Sara! Living the "end of the summer" life! So today I was running around with my dear mother and I finally bought my WARPED TOUR ticket!!! Seriously I love Warped Tour. It is the BEST thing ever!!! And the line up this year is A-MA-ZA-ZING!




LINEUP:

  • A Day To Remember
  • A Skylit Drive
  • Abandon All Ships
  • Asking Alexandria
  • Attack! Attack!
  • Dance Gavin Dance
  • D.R.U.G.S.
  • Every Avenue
  • Family Force 5
  • Miss May I
  • Of Mice & Men
  • Relient K
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • The Ready Set
  • The Word Alive
  • There For Tomorrow
  • We Came As Romans
Obviously There are tons more bands playing! But those are basically the ones I'm excited for! And i hope they all play! I am most excited for D.R.U.G.S.!!!! They are my new favorite band of the month! Seriously they are so good. I think i just might pass out when i see them! haha when i go to concerts I always get this surreal feeling. It's like, "I can't believe I'm actually seeing this band play. I'm seeing one of my favorite bands playing!!! Insanity." It's just weird haha. but i honestly can't wait. Last year I went to Warped Tour and I saw Bring Me The Horizon play. I about died. Literally and figuratively. They are my favorite band and i couldn't believe it!! I am so excited to go! If you decide to go I'll give you some hints....

Secrets For WARPED TOUR:
  • Find a way to "BEAT THE HEAT" (see one of my later posts)
  • Bring a water bottle. There are water stations where you can refill your water bottle
  • Wear shorts 
  • Wear a short sleeve shirt
  • Bring a small bag or backpack
  • Bring money to buy merchandise
  • BRING A CAMERA to document your unbelievable experience!!
  • Bring snacks! Food is not the cheapest there
  • Get a map/guide so you know when your favorite bands are playing
  • Pray for rain
  • Enjoy yourself and PARTY ON!!!
So now I am content...just chilling with my salt & vinegar chips and pickles watching SHARK WEEK. what could be a better day??:)


No comments:

Post a Comment