Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh dear, oh dear

Yesterday was a great day! It was sister Emilys birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM! for her birthday we went and saw Tangled! It was the cutest movie I have seen in awhile! I absolutely loved everything about it:) it made me wish I could go on a huge adventure, fall in love, and live happily ever after! But since things don't really work that way I'll settle for the movie haha.
Since yesterday was such a good day I thought today would be just as good or better! Boy was I wrong. Today was a terrible day. I was exhausted all day to the point I could barely keep my eyes open. There was tons of drama today and it just ruined my Tangled buzz. Today was a blah day and I am just holding out for tomorrow when it will be Friday and I can start my weekend adventures all over again! So I am pulling myself together and sucking it up until tomorrow when I can just let go and have a good day. And trust me I am determined to have a good day tomorrow cuz it's TREAT DAY tomorrow in MADS. I hope everyone had a better Thursday than I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment