Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cookie Monster!

Well my 4 day weekend is over and the new quarter has started. I'm not so sure how I feel about the new quarter yet...but I'm sure it'll be full of surprises. Yesterday was the last of my weekend adventures and it was great! My boyfriend came over and we made sugar cookies! it was a blast! I haven't made any cookies this year or last year so it was great! we ended up making christmas sugar cookies since we didn't have any other cookie cutters. But it all worked out! The cookies were a little crunchy but they tasted good and they sure looked great!


After making the sugar cookies some of our other friends came over and we played Just Dance 2 on the wii. It was seriously the funnest game ever!! I can not get enough of that game and I wish I owned it! They have the best songs on there! Some of them are super weird though...There is like an indian dance and a russian dance haha. I found out they had A-Punk by Vampire Weekend on the game and i was dying. I love that song! And it was way fun to dance to. Some of them are super hard...and with me and my bad dancing skills it didn't always work out so great...I ended up getting hit with the wii remote and hitting others with the remote! BEWARE!!!
Have you not laughed in a long time? Are you in need for a good laugh? Well i have the answer to your problem... wanna know something great? you get two guys and make them dance to Just Dance 2. Preferrably a girly song or something and it will be one of the funniest things you've ever seen. I about peed my pants! Watching a guy try to dance like a girl and try to be graceful, and sedductive is hilarious. I got my guy friends to dance to Toxic and it made me cry cuz I was laughing so hard!! Boys+Just Dance 2+Toxic=Tears and sore abs!! the end

No comments:

Post a Comment