Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Girl time

Today was one of those Tuesday blues. It was one of those days that I realized a lot. Today made me realize I've made some crappy choices and it's made me lose some friends and not be as close to some people as I wish I could be. I haven't had some girl time in forever because I don't have a ton of girlfriends any more. I miss having a best friend I can tell everything to and can hang out with everyday. I miss talking about boys and watching chick flicks. I guess you never really know what you had until it's gone. So I need some girl time!!!

SARA'S LOOKING FOR A BFF!!!
Will you be the one?!? Haha
QUALITIES:
someone who can have fun, someone who can handle sarcasm, someone who is crazy and loves adventures like me, a fellow music lover, an orange juice drinker and a curly fry eater! Basically someone who loves fun and courtesy cones!
WHEN YOU ARE NEEDED:
Preferably on weekends! When we party! When I'm having a rough day, when I need a friend and if I have exciting news!
WHAT SERVICES ENTAIL:
Sleepovers, chick flicks, getting courtesy cones, having adventures, girls nights, being a
good listener, comforting, giving good advice, kicking sone sense into me and just having a blast!!
REWARD:
Having a blast with me and getting to have insanely fun adventures!!

If you think you can handle being my BFF or if you think your the person for the job! Contract me! Haha definitely let me know! Hahahahajk

No comments:

Post a Comment