Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Taste of Fall

I must say that i love fall! It's perfect weather, the leaves are changing color and there are so many fun things!!! The leaves started changing up here in Logan and it is so pretty!!! I love driving around and just looking at all the different colors! Bright red and bright yellow trees are my favorite to look at:)




Me and a couple friends went to the Pumpkin Walk! and it was so fun! They had all of these different displays and they were all made out of pumpkins! People are so talented! and all of them looked real! I couldn't believe it! We had so much fun taking pictures and having fun in the fall weather!

Me being Harry Potter at the pumpkin walk!

us cuties reenacting toy story!!

The Nightmare Before Christmas!!! fav:)

Despicable Me

Okay this one was my all time favorite! SNOW SHARKS! how clever is that? i'm totally doing it when it snows up here.

Tigger!!

The best cookies I've ever had! They are pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with cream cheese in-between them!

So this weekend was absolutely amazing!!!! The HOWL was super fun!! I have never seen so many people! The place was packed with people in costumes! I was a zombie and it was super legit:) I love dances! I went with my cutie roommates and some of our friends! haha i love looking at peoples costumes...well most everyones...And i can't wait for Halloween! I don't know what i am going to do yet. but I know it will be amazing!!



Oh and guess what?? I saw Paranormal Activity 3 and it was amazing! just FYI....fantastic Halloween scary movie. love love love love! bye bye cuties

No comments:

Post a Comment