Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween!!!

Hey little cuties! I am so excited for HALLOWEEN!!!!! its 19 days away!!!! Man...Halloween seriously has to be my second favorite holiday! I love everything about it:)

Top 10 favorite things about Halloween:

  1. Costumes
  2. Scary Movies
  3. Trick or Treating
  4. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  5. Carving pumpkins
  6. Corn Mazes
  7. Haunted Houses
  8. Candy Corn
  9. Witches
  10. Bobbing for apples!
I love the more scary side of Halloween. So I usually watch scary movies 24/7 during the month of October! They are my favorite:) haha and an amazing scary movie is coming out this month! Paranormal Activity 3 is coming out on OCTOBER 22nd!!! I am seriously counting down the days! I am so going to see it the day it comes out! Ever since i found out there is a 3rd one I've been dying for the day to come so I can finally watch it!...

Oh Halloween. Such a grand holiday. My cutie roommate and I went and got a ton of halloween decorations and decorated our house! It looks way legit:) We also tried on a ton of masks...until a lady got mad at us haha but it got me so darn excited!


isn't this the funniest thing you've ever seen?????? haha




No comments:

Post a Comment