Monday, January 30, 2012

WTF: Why The Face?

Well I don't really have much to say today. But here are a bunch of things that made me laugh for the day!








Oh I love The Office...love love. And I love when people don't know who Justin Bieber is.





Okay seriously? Isn't this the funniest thing you've ever seen in your life? Because every time that I look at this photo I die of laughter....hahahahahaha. i might need to change my pants soon. Robert Pattinson would make a terrible girl...





No matter what season it is I could watch this movie. "I can't put my arms down" was a frequent saying in my house hold. and it still is. Luckily I have never been bundled so tightly that I couldn't move my arms. But who knows? there might be a day like that in my near future. ya know, since I live in Logan and all.







I think it's just me. and I think it might be because I'm really tired....but this photo makes me laugh...really, really hard. out loud. in front of all my roommates.




This is so true!!! Ever since I've seen this I've been so tempted to write this on many windows here in Logan...but I won't name names....(because honestly I don't know who the cars belong to...) I don't know what it is about people and parking badly. But I have found that it is a serious problem! we can blame it on the snow...for now...(only until it melts.)








Okay If you haven't seen this video you have to! right meow!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YQpbzQ6gzs

















MODERN FAMILY! yes. i must say that this is my all time favorite TV show of all time. I have recently acquired my own copy of season 1 & 2. and I could watch it all day, everyday! If you have not seen this i recommend watching it pronto! Phil Dunphy is my favorite! I sometimes ask myself "what would life be like married to Phil Dunphy?"......"pretty great" i tell myself. pretty great.









Well now I'm off. I'm watching Modern Family :) and it's wonderful! so I think ill enjoy my cute little time with the Modern Family. bye cuties!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget that we are having a Modern Family night! I am counting on it!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh don't worry! we for sure will! i promise girl:)

    ReplyDelete