Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is anyone MISSING a MATTRESS tonight?

"Well obviously we have a Sara here at USU. she's climbing in your windows, snatching your mattress' up, and trying to hide 'em. So ya'll better hide your bed, hide your mattress and hide your things cuz she's snatching all of 'em up here."

So i have a pretty funny story for all of you cuties...tonight was a pretty hilarious night! So I was hanging with my little roomies. We decided to get someone back for pranking us and he wasn't home. So we decided to go steal his mattress. Sadly we found that his house was locked...but that was no problem for us!!! We attempted to do the classic credit card in the door... but that didn't work either. It would have been cool if it did though! So lucky for us, a window was cracked open! They propped me up and I jumped through the window...haha yes. I broke into a house. It was totally a spy moment! I'm pretty sure this is the craziest thing I've ever done! haha anyway...So we ran upstairs, grabbed the mattress, and ran away! Now it is secretly hidden:) hahaha oh me and my cutie roommates are the bomb.com! and i love it:) hahaha i can't even wait for what we do next! This is going to be one great pranking battle:) Bring It.


No comments:

Post a Comment