Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FINALS!

So this dreaded week is finals week....My life will consist of studying for the next few days. I can't even wait. But luckily I only have one final this week. MATH! oh and if you didn't know today is my birthday!!...kind of. haha I have finished one semester of college and i survived!! I really can't believe that it has gone by this fast! It is a mystery where all the time goes.
Anyway on a happier little note. I'm a tiny excited for CHRISTMAS!!! My house is bursting with Christmas! We have all of our trees up, decorations everywhere and it even smells like Christmas!!!!! Christmas is by far my favorite holiday! I just wish that it would snow the week of Christmas and thats it...I have been listening to Christmas music 24/7!! I get so so so so sooooo darn excited around Christmas time. Me and my family always are watching cute little Christmas movies! And if you haven't seen any classics I will give you a list of recommendation!


  • The Grinch
  • A Christmas Story
  • Home Alone
  • Christmas Vacation
  • Elf
  • The Santa Clause
  • The Polar Express
Here is a tiny list to get you started! Good luck on finals and MERRY CHRISTMAS cuties!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw The Christmas Story for the FIRST TIME yesterday, and I about died. It's so freaking funny. Great movie list. :)

    loves&hugs,
    alyssa kaylee

    call-me-irresponsible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete